How I Help
Ways you can work with me
Life coaching, health and wellness programmes to help you find your way
I've designed these life coach programmes to support you to bring your life back on track and into balance.
If you feel ready to gain a deeper understanding of your purpose and the lifestyle choices that work best for you, I’m here to help.No one wants to feel off their game or burnt out - all it takes is a few sessions to steer you back to your joy.
Right Fit Session - no cost
20 minutes by phone or zoom
Am I the life and wellness coach for you? During a virtual chat, we’ll discuss what’s going on for you and discover if working together feels like the right thing.
Think of this session as your opportunity to discuss your current situation and to determine how I can help you reach your wellbeing goals.
If I’m not the right person, I’ll happily refer you to other people, or resources that might be a better fit for you.
Three one-hour 1:1 sessions over six weeks
Short and sharp to get you started and on track. You’ll learn practical tips you can implement straight away and develop your own plan to improve your health, wellbeing and life balance while reducing your stress levels.
- Complete a short Health History to get ready for our first session together.
- Review your Health History to understand where you’re at right now and get clear on your priorities
- Assess your own life balance, stress and wellness levels
- Set the direction, and agree on a plan that feels right for you
- Check in on your progress two weeks after initial session, provide support, coaching and resources
- Review and Refine goals, agree on the next steps
Re-energise, Re-set, Re-Imagine
Three one-hour 1:1 sessions over six weeks
Resilience has become another buzz word but what does it mean in relation to our working lives?
This programme utilises the Resilience at Work™ (R@W) toolkit. It’s based on building on your strengths, the things that are already working well for you. Plus we’ll look at managing the stresses and challenges you face. There are seven different aspects to the toolkit, we will concentrate on what is relevant to you, taking a holistic approach.
- Complete a quick online survey to measure your resilience (around 10 minutes)
- Delve into your R@W survey, get to understand your results as a starting point
- Prioritise what is most important for you to work on
- Get a realistic plan in place
- Check in two weeks later, how are you going
- Dig a little deeper into what’s going on for you, build on your strengths
- Fine tune your goals and discuss ‘what’s next’.
Your Programme includes:
- Completing the R@W Individual survey
- Reviewing and understanding your survey results
- Coaching and goal setting
- Building your Resilience Workbook written by Kathryn McEwen
Take Charge of Your Wellbeing
Eight one-hour 1:1 sessions over four months
If you’re wanting to take your health and happiness to the next level, this personalised programme is for you. Over eight sessions, we’ll explore concerns specific to you and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance. Experience shows, it takes time to make lasting changes.
During our time together, you will set and accomplish your own goals – this is your programme after all. These may (or may not) include the areas listed below, but also, are not limited to these.
- Get unstuck. Get your mojo back and improve personal relationships – including with yourself!
- Unlock your next steps to get you humming and singing again, including at work
- Delve into Home / Work balance so you can get your life back on track
- Understand your triggers: what’s pushing your buttons and what may be happening ‘below the surface’ for you
- Identify healthy food options that are right for you so you can increase your energy, decrease brain fog and gain clarity about what’s right for you without experiencing deprivation
- Understand and reduce cravings, banish that 3 pm slump
- Tackle digestive issues which could be causing mood, anxiety, weight, bloating, skin, hair, sleep or other problems
- Get to the underlying causes of aches and pains so you can get moving with ease and once again feel like getting out of bed in the morning
- Work on getting on top of an autoimmune disease so you can live your best life possible
Your programme includes:
- Two 1 hour sessions per month over 4 – 5 months via zoom
- Email and/or text support between sessions
- Handouts, tools and other materials to support you
Available on request and tailored to meet your needs:
Speaker, Tailored Group Workshops, Wellness Retreats.
Here's what Cheryl had to say...
Many thanks for a very succinct coaching session recently that really helped me hone in on what I needed to focus on to move forward. It set in motion a journey of self discovery that had me surprised but clarified very clearly what I needed to do. You helped me reflect and set a plan rather than continuing to go round in circles! I can thoroughly recommend Robin for her professional and non judgmental approach to any challenge plus her patience and guidance through the process of getting clear about the next steps.
An organisation is only as healthy as it’s employees so the greatest investment an organisation can make is in their people. Providing a happy healthy workplace is the smart thing and the right thing to do for your team, and your business.
Workplace Wellness offers consultancy services and customised workplace programmes, unlocking the benefits of a healthy workplace for businesses and individuals.
High Quality Supplements
I’ve always been a believer in supplements and took high quality products. Then several years ago, I was offered the opportunity by a friend to try USANA Health Science. What convinced me was reading the Comparative Guide to Nutritional Supplements by Lyle MacWilliams.
Still thinking about it?
Get started with wellness today
It’s as easy as pushing this little button, and our first 20-minute session is free.